Mango, Crab and Avocado Salad Recipe


This is one of my favorite recipes when I want to eat something light, yet delicious. It's easy to make and is low carb and healthy. I prefer recipes where I can kind of "wing it" - I find constant measuring tedious and I like when I can just throw everything in a bowl. Recipe for the mango crab and avocado salad is below.


Ingredients
1 mango
1 avocado
1 can of white crabmeat
Rice wine vinegar
Soy sauce
Orange juice
Honey
Old Bay seasoning
Onion flakes
Powdered garlic
Salt and pepper
Sesame seeds (optional)

Directions
Combine the crab, a splash of rice wine vinegar, a splash of soy sauce, a splash of orange juice. a drizzle of honey, about a teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning, about a teaspoon of onion flakes and powdered garlic, a dash of salt and pepper and sesame seeds in a bowl. Mix well. On a cutting board, dice avocado and mango. (For cutting the mango, which can be tricky, hold the long side away from you and cut down each side avoiding the middle pit. Score the flesh and turn the piece inside out, then cut off the cubes.) Either lay the mango and avocado on top, or mix it all together to combine the flavor, like below. Then enjoy!




Comments

Instagram

Popular Posts